Choosing Cohesive Logic as your Office 365 Partner of Record
By designating Cohesive Logic as your Office 365 Partner of Record, we receive financial incentives from Microsoft that enable us to offer free or discounted services to you, as well as gives the option for Delegated Administration. Designating Cohesive Logic as your Partner of Record doesn’t cost you anything, doesn’t give us access to your data, and has no impact on the support you already receive from Microsoft. If you purchase Office 365 from Cohesive Logic, you’re already set! If you didn’t purchase Office 365 from Cohesive Logic, then you’ll need to follow the below steps so we can support your organization.
It’s easy, and you only have to do it once.
- Sign in to Office 365at http://portal.office.com with your work or school account.
- Select the app launcher iconin the upper-left corner, and choose
- From the menu on the left, choose Billing > Subscriptions. The location differs depending on which version of the admin panel you are using.
2010 Admin Panel
2013 Admin Panel
4. If you have more than one subscription, select the subscription you want to edit from the Active column.
5. In the lower right corner, underneath the Expiration date, select More actions > Add partner of record.
6. In the pop-up window on the right hand side of the screen, enter 2404386, click Check ID, optionally check the box beside “Add this partner to all of your subscriptions without an associated partner”, and then click Submit.
If the above steps don’t work for you, please reach out to us at your convenience, either through our contact form, email, or telephone.